I've had several questions about how, exactly, to find cybervillainsCA.cer. The search results on this topic are unimpressive enough that I decided to write this quick blog post, hopefully attract some search engine love, and clear this up for everybody. So here you go:
1. Download selenium-server-standalone-x.xx.x.jar (as of this writing, at version 2.28.0).
2. Execute the following commands from a terminal from wherever you saved it:
- mkdir selenium
- cp selenium-server-standalone-*.jar selenium
- cd selenium
- jar xvf selenium-server-standalone-*.jar
- ls sslSupport/cybervillains.cer